Sunday, October 25, 2009

Free Stuff

I sign up for free samples often. I usually just watch the blogs on my side list because they will announce when there is a new sample out. I also use a junk email address and I never use my real phone number, if one is required, which isn't very often.

Anyway, in the last 6 weeks I've received:
Proctor and Gamble sample pack with 4 OTC samples
Bare Naked Granola sample
2 Huggies Diaper
Parents Choice Formula sample
$5 off Luvs Coupon
Sample of Honey Nut Cheerios
Sample of Total
Sample of Kashi Cereal
Awesome Full size Lip Balm
Fancy Feast Cat food sample
3 DVDs from Fisher-Price
Stickers from Pullups
Secret Deoderant sample
Full size Oil of Olay sample
6 Tampons
8 Pads

Basically something every couple of days. It sure makes the mail a lot more fun.

2 comments:

Zach and Sarah said...

Hmmm. What do you do with the cat food sample?

Coupon Person said...

My kids take it to G-ma's to feed to the cat.