Tuesday, October 6, 2009

CityDeals.com



I like to go out to eat. The problem is that I can't afford to go out to eat. The only way I can justify it is if I have a coupon, discount, or certificate of some sort.

One place I've found some great discounts is at CityDeals.com.

They sell discounted certificates to a bunch of places nearby. As you browse, you'll notice that some of the discounts aren't that great **$25 California Pizza card for $24.49** What's that about? I usually only pick up the deals that are 50% off or greater, and I only do it if they are offering free shipping, which they are right now.

A current promotion is for a $20 gift certificate to Quizno's in Provo for $10. My husband works near there, so I got one for him.

Anyway, check it out, and see if there is anything that interests you.

0 comments: