Friday, October 9, 2009

Meal Plan

Here is my Meal Plan for the last 3 weeks. If anything looks exciting let me know and I'll pass on a recipe.

Week 1:
Tostados
Steak and Everything Sandwiches
Chicken Parmesan
Mexican Chicken Soup

Week 2:
Chicken Enchiladas
Lasagna
Tomato Soup and Grilled Cheese
Shoyu Chicken
Meatloaf and Au Gratin Potatoes
Lima Bean and Ham Soup

Week 3:
Chicken Enchilada Casserole, Refried Beans, Spanish Rice
Spaghetti
Chicken Fajitas
BBQ Pork Sandwiches
Homemade Pizza
Chili

2 comments:

Zach and Sarah said...

Hey--your meal plan looks extremely similar to mine. Yummmmm. Do you have a good pizza dough recipe? Also chicken fajita recipe. It's on my menu but I don't know which recipe to use yet.

Aly said...

sounds good. i can't wait to try the pizza dough recipe. i don't have a good one.