Thursday, September 23, 2010

A few things I meant to post, but didn't because I was too busy...

The last couple of months Smiths has been having Double Coupon days. This last time I was so excited about my trip that I took a picture of it meaning to share it with the world, but I got too busy.

Another day my MIL brought over a laundry basket full of tomatoes, peppers, and onions. She asked me if I knew how to can salsa. I didn't then, but I do now. I meant to tell you all about it, but I got too busy.

You know how you can use a ton of coupons on trial sized items to score 'em for free? The other day I got all this stuff at Target for 0 dollars. I wanted to let you know, but I got too busy.

Last week at Smiths you could get this gigantic thing of toilet paper for $2.99. Wouldn't it have been awesome if I had told you all about it?
It was the same day that I got this giant thing of cheese for free.
(I heard the coupon is in the October Family Fun Magazine, too). I meant to tell you all about my Smiths trip, but I got too busy.

Finally I wanted to share a new pizza recipe that we liked. It comes from Deals to Meals.
I'm almost never too busy to share pizza, but even this post got away from me.

So there you have it, a bunch of deals and finds that could definitely give this blog some potential. Oh well. Until next time.

1 comments:

Melanie said...

Man I got so much stuf at Smiths we have not had to buy anything for 3 kids lunches so far. Jer got mad becouse I got 6 packs of Oreos :) those are gone. I wish I coud get the Target deals. What day do they stock?