Sunday, June 6, 2010

Disney Movie Rewards

Check out this sweet Disney Princess Scooter we got in the mail a month or so ago. I've been racking up Disney Movie Reward points and redeemed them for this prize. My daughter has been loving it!

Special thanks to my mom and SIL for the reward points.

If you buy a lot of Disney Movies then you should sign up for this program. Most new movies have a paper in the front cover with a code on it that you enter into the program. Here is the link: Disney Movie Rewards. You can also get points for mailing in your movie ticket stubs, though I've never done this (I don't get out much). There are also points floating around in cyberspace that you can use (movie codes are one time use, whereas others everybody can use). Hip2save had a bunch listed on her site a few months ago with a suggestion on something to redeem them for. If you haven't signed up yet you might want to.

0 comments: