Saturday, February 20, 2010

Look at this Deal!

Baby J received these in the mail on Monday:

Two jumbo sized packages of Pampers diapers. Woo Hoo!

We are part of a diaper survey. I have to try out each package for 5 days and take a survey about them. Pretty awesome savings. This survey is through mysurvey.com, which I've been a member of for like 3 years. There are a ton of paid survey sites out there. I participate in mysurvey.com and kidzeyes.com. Periodically, I receive emails from them telling me there is a survey available. The surveys last anywhere from 3 to 20 minutes. You receive points which accumulate and then can be redeemed for prizes. I always choose the cash. Obviously I'm not earning a ton of money, but I like the $10 every now and then and the occasional free product to test.

0 comments: