Sunday, February 7, 2010

Free tickets to Disneyland


As am sure you all know, this year you can earn a free ticket to Disneyland by doing certain service projects. My family made 2 fleece blankets for Project Linus. I signed up for this service the first week of January. At the time this was one of the only available service projects remotely close to me (it was the South Jordan chapter of Project Linus). There are a ton of opportunities now (closer to home too). Anyway, last week we turned in our blankets, along with some cards the boys made. Today I received my 4 tickets via email (you have to 6 or older to participate). Hurray for Disneyland!

Of course, it remains to be seen whether we'll actually make it to California. With our current economic situation it's not a possibility, but maybe by the end of the year. Even if we don't make it I'm only out $13 in fabric, 2 hours of time, and $20 in gas, all for a good cause. We can donate the tickets too, so someone else can use them if we can't.

Check out Disneyland.com for more information.

0 comments: