Monday, April 4, 2011

Food Co-op in Spanish Fork

For my local friends I thought you might be interested in a local co-op or CSA. Tagge's Famous Fruit will have a weekly drop off in town for 15 weeks starting in July. You pre-pay for your shares. The information is all here.

I really enjoy Bountiful Baskets, but I'm intrigued by this since it is local farmers. The word is that it is comparable in quantity to Bountiful Baskets though the website says that your shares are significantly smaller in July than in August and September.

If anyone is interested give me a call and I'll tell you what I know.

2 comments:

Zach and Sarah said...

I am super interested. Call me when you get home from n'awlins and tell me all you know. B/C I will totally forget about it by this afternoon.

Janice {Run Far} said...

Hey girlie... you are my second lucky winner for a free active band. Email me your address.