Friday, March 5, 2010

Shopko: Kid's Tough Promise

My son was a little sad this morning when I told him to change his pants for another pair. They had ratty ends and a huge hole in the knee. He told me not to worry about the knee since all the kids at school wore pants with holes in them. Normally I'd make him wear them until the end of the year (like all the other moms, apparently) but I bought the pants at Shopko so I returned them today and exchanged them for a new pair. All for zero dollars.

Anyway, if you've got children that wear out the knees I highly recommend buying pants from Shopko since their "Kid's Tough Promise" says they will replace any clothing item that wears out before your child outgrows it. I bought 2 pairs this year for $13 each. I've replaced them both once. Great deal for me.

Sears has a similar policy.

0 comments: