Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My Albertsons Results

WHAT A PAIN! My baby woke me up early, so I took care of her then headed off to Albertsons. I would have done better to wait until later this morning as it was a zoo. A lot of the stuff was already gone and waits at the check stand were over an hour long.

This is what I bought:
3 bags Pampers Diapers
2 wipes refills
4 muffin mixes
4 Bisquick
3 Toaster Pastries
5 fruit snacks
7 GM cereals
4 Fusion Razors
1 Tide
1 puffs tissue
9 Pantene shampoo
2 Butter
3 gallons milk
1 doz eggs
1 M-o-M cereal
1 French bread
2 2lb cheese
TOTAL: $61.00---with $20 to use on my next shopping order, so $41.00 for this stuff.
coupons used:$238

I broke up my transactions so that I could use my $15 coupon that prints out on my next order.

3 comments:

Amberlyn said...

I still need to come and take some lessons from the master.

I went later in the morning and missed all the crowds, but lost out on a few items. Grrr.

Rachel L said...

I don't get it.

Aly said...

Seriously, you need to teach a class. I've been couponing for a year and still never get even close to as many good deals as you do. For one, I think I need more coupons. Second, I need a babysitter while shopping!