Monday, December 1, 2008

Kmart Double Coupons



I went this morning to the SF Kmart. There were about 20 couponers there. The lines were long, but I did score some good deals. The candy pictured was free, the diapers, though not exceptionally priced had an additional promo which if you purchased $20 of Huggies products you got $5 off a toy. Everything else was purchased at a significant savings.

Some things to note: If your coupon is off 2 products, the computer is not giving you the full "doubles" value. For instance I had a "save $1.00 off 2 BC potatoes"...at $1.25 a piece and with the coupon doubled to $2.00 the price for each should have been $.25. Instead the computer took off $1.00 and then $.50, making the price per each, $.50 (and way too expensive for my taste). So, it may be better to avoid using those types of coupons, as I had a similar problem with my ziploc coupons.

Also, $2.00 value coupons don't seem to be doubling.

Here is a list from the SavvyShopper of good deals:savvyshopperdeals.com.

and a discussion about kmart doubles from Pinchingyourpennies.com.

Here is a link with a list of stuff too on Google docs.

0 comments: