Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Smokehouse in SF

I love to go out to eat. If I was rich I would go to every restaraunt in town and try everything. Since I'm poor I *should* only go out to eat occasionally. One of my favorites here in SF isThe Smokehouse. I have had the reuben, cobb salad, and beef brisket (though not all in one sitting) and they were all great. The prices are comparable to everywhere else ($5-$8), but I like it because they are always running promotions and contests. In the coupon mailer thingie that came in the mail yesterday there was an ad for $5 off anything at the Smokehouse here in town. If you threw it out, find it! If you don't want it give it to me.

Take advantage of the discount and try it out, and if you like it sign up for their emails/frequent visitors card...I have scored 2 $10 gift certificates this way, plus numerous free drinks and % off discounts.

1 comments:

Amberlyn said...

I totally scored on this deal!!! I ate for a total of $3. And had left overs for my lunch the next day!!!

Love those great coupons.