Friday, August 29, 2008

Strawberries are on Sale at Reams

Hey my SF friends....Reams has their cases of strawberries on sale now for $4.99. Each case has 8-1lb packages. They are tasty.

While you're there these things are also cheap:
Red & Green Seedless Grapes .69/lb
Small Hass Avocados .89 each
Large Peaches .99/lb
2lb Mini Carrots $1.99/bag
Green Cabbage .39/lb
Cantaloupe & Honeydew 3 lbs for $1
Red and Black Plums .79/lb
Fresh Lemons 2/$1
Fresh Cauliflower .59/lb
Fresh Express Salads .99/bag
** 9 oz Spinach
** 12 oz Tossed Salad
** 16 oz Coleslaw
Cello Whole or Sliced Mushrooms .99/8oz package
New Crop 5lb Russet Potatoes $1.99/bag
Roma Tomatoes .69/lb

40lbs of boneless skinless chicken $60.00 ($1.50/lb)

759 E 400 S, Springville

P.S. I also edited my "FUN DEAL.." post

ETA: The strawberries are no longer on sale!!

2 comments:

Zach and Sarah said...

Can I tell you how much I love this blog already? I went to Albertson's today and got the hot dog deal. Yay, me! Thanks! I'll be headed to Ream's tomorrow.

Rindee said...

Oooh. I've been waiting all summer for a good deal on Strawberries. I need some jam to last us till next summer. Thanks!