Friday, August 29, 2008

Beer Rebates- The Non-Beer Drinkers' Friend

Be on the lookout for Beer Rebates. A lot look like this:



The are usually on the beer aisle or next to the beer displays. I don't see them too often in my town, but they are *usually* found at Smiths and Albertsons. I have a couple extra of the 2 I posted.

One is for $15 back on your $15 or larger purchase of: Tanning Oil and Lotions, Beach Chairs, Umbrellas, Coolers, Towels, Beach Hats, Sandals, or Sunglasses. So if you bought any of these items from 5/1 until now and have the receipt for 'em, I have a couple extra of these rebate forms. The items can be on different receipts.

The other rebate is for $25 back on your $100 grocery bill. This is little tricker. If you purchased $100 of "food" on 1 day in the month of August then I have a couple extra of this rebate. The food items can be on different receipts, but they have to be dated on the same day.

There are a bunch of other beer rebates circulating these days on purchases of deli items, snacks, chips, meat, etc. Keep your eyes open for them. And for all you nay-sayers out there...I have received 100% of my beer rebates back. Though, the other day I got my first rejection note (I didn't buy a qualifying item). Keep a record of your rebate by making a copy, scanning it, or taking a picture of it. Most rebate forms have a phone number you can call with questions or to check the status.

Last, you don't have to buy beer to use these rebates. They all state "no beer purchase required" or "no beer purchase required in UT." The beer companies just want to pay you for your purchases. They are nice that way. I say, "let 'em" and let's bleed 'em dry.

0 comments: