Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Crocs.com Buy 1 Get 1 Free

The other day my husband went to Walmart to find some suitable sandals. He has been wearing fake croc sandals for the last 3 years and was ready for something new. He didn't find anything, thankfully, because the next day I saw this promotion advertised on Pinching Your Pennies.


Select crocs were Buy 1 Get 1 Free, with free shipping. I also used a 25% off code (slx8797). We ended up with 6 pairs of shoes (4 adult pairs and 2 children sizes) for about $10 a piece. Sure, not free, but WAY better than anything you'll find at Walmart. Anyway, the shoes came today and boy are they comfy. One pair doesn't fit right so I'm exchanging it at no cost (great customer service) for a larger pair.

The promotion is still going on, so if you need some crocs check it out: crocs.com

1 comments:

Aly said...

i saw this too. my sister and i will be enjoying our "alice" crocs in red soon.