Monday, August 3, 2009

Smith's Double Coupons

Ever since TAMN made fun of couponers on her blog Seriously, so blessed I've hesitated to take pictures of my couponing loot. Her post just hit too close to home (for those who don't know this is a blog that makes fun of Utah Mormon mommies and their blogs).

Anyway, I don't have a picture of my loot just 2 of my rugrats holding my ginormous receipt.


Through tomorrow Smiths is doubling any coupon up to $1.00 with no limits. There were a ton of items you could get for free, but judging from the amount of women at the store this morning I seriously doubt there is much left, though I will probably make one more run tomorrow after I've gathered up Sunday's coupons.

Anyway, my total was $223.37 but went down to $51.78 after all my coupons. I scored on cheap baby food, wipes, lunch meat, cereal, hand soap, pickles, batteries, gum and pasta. I got free tuna, deodorant, yogurt, eggo waffles, and pens.

I missed out on the cheap Tide and free salad dressing, more deodorant, toothpaste, and floss.

1 comments:

Amanda said...

I just found your blog!! POST those pictures baby. Who cares what they think. Be proud of your savings!!