Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Completely Free Stuff

Here are some goodies that I got completely free in February.

From Walmart-


How did I do this? The following coupons come out fairly regularly and with them I know I can get the items free at Walmart. When I see them in the inserts I set them aside so that I can redeem them whenever I make it to that store (which isn't very often).
*The 3 oz Suave lotion is $.97, so use these coupons:
Suave Lotion, any $1/1 (4-5-09) RP-1/11
Suave Moisturizer, any $1/1 (3-8-09) RP-12/14
* The Johnson Buddie bars are $.97, so use this coupon:
Johnson’s Baby product or Johnson’s Buddies product, any excluding trial sizes $1/1 (3-31-09) RP-1/4
* The 10 pack of Schick razors are $1.97, so use this coupon:
Schick Disposable Razor, any $2/1 (3-22-09) SS-2/8
* The Shout wipes are $.97 in the travel/trial size section, so I used a printable coupon for $1 off 1

From Walgreens-

How did I do this? Each month Walgreens offers a few items that are "free after rebate." You buy the items, fill out a form online, and then they will send you a rebate check or a Walgreens giftcard (which is the way to go, since you get a 10% bonus for doing this). This month I got: Revlon foundation and lip gloss, cough medicine, and contact solution. There were more items available for rebate, but they were out of stock. The beauty is that you can use coupons on these items, and still get the full amount back on the rebate. I used 2- $1 coupons on the make-up so I essentially got paid to get these items. The Excedrin was $1.99, and if you bought 1 you got a coupon for $1 off your next order (register rewards or "catalina"). I used a $1 off manufacturer's coupon to make this item free. The candy bars were b1g1 free, and with my b1g1 free manufacturers' coupons they rang up free. The Reynolds foil was on special for $.89, and I had $1 off manufacturers coupons.

You can find a weekly list for Walgreens on Pinching Your Pennies, in the "screaming deals around town" forum.

0 comments: